Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 lb chicken tenders, raw
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Using a large, deep skillet with a cover pour can of chicken broth and can of rotel into skillet.
- Stir in cup of rice.
- Lay chicken tenders on top of rice and sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Go easy on the pepper if you don’t like it too hot because the Rotel has a little kick to it.
- Cover and cook over medium high heat for 20 minutes or until chicken is opaque.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with the cheese. Stir lightly until cheese melts slightly.
- Serve with a nice salad.