This Easy Crock Pot Peppered Beef Tips recipe is so easy to put together and will have everyone asking for more! What more could you ask for?!
1 lb stew meat or beef tips
10.5 oz can French onion soup
10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 brown gravy mix packet
pepper to taste
thick cut egg noodles, prepared
- Put your meat in the bottom of your 4-quart slow cooker (I used Mr. Big)
- Pour your soups, pepper and gravy mix into a bowl, mix together and pour over your meat
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Serve your meat over your noodles with the gravy over everything
- I didn’t put a measurement for the pepper in this recipe, because it is really up to you. I did a heavy sprinkling on top of the soups before I mixed everything in and wasn’t sure if it would be a “peppered” flavored recipe. I was pleasantly surprised that it had a great peppered taste! If you like a little more kick, then add in more pepper. Are you a little more timid when it comes to spiciness? Sprinkle a little less!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly dep