Total Time: 55 mins
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour, in bowl
- 1 -2 egg, beaten, in bowl
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, in bowl
- Take chicken and place on a large cutting board. Put a piece of wax paper (or even saran wrap) over the chicken breast.
- Use a heavy pan, or mallet, and smash the chicken breast till it spreads out to about the size of 2 chicken breasts.
- Then place 2 pieces of ham on the chicken breast and then 2 pieces of cheese.
- Take chicken and roll up into a log. If it isn’t holding together, place a couple toothpicks into the chicken to hold in place.
- Roll each piece in the flour, then in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and place in oven at 375°F and bake for 30-45 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through).
- Cut each piece in 2 pieces, and serve!