Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 hrs
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (18 ounce) jarof your favorite barbecue sauce (I love K.C. Masterpiece!)
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 4 -6 hamburger buns
- Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot.
- Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over top.
- You may not need the entire jar, just enough to cover the chicken.
- Cook it on LOW for 8 hours or until the chicken is nice and tender.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and knife; scoop the mixture onto the bottom buns and top it with the top buns.