3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken)
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of corn, drained
1/4 cup minced onion
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 medium sized bag of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Spread the bottom of the pan with half of the Doritos .
- Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow.
- Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and Doritos.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.