Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) orange roughy, flounder, perch or sole fillet
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange fillet in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring well; spread mixture evenly over fillet.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Cut fillet in half and serve immediately.
2 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)