1 -14.75 oz can of salmon
10 -12 crackers crushed; (either town house, ritz or some other buttery cracker)
1 hefty pinch of red pepper flakes; (about the size of a quarter in your palm)
1/2 TBL dried parsley
juice of small lime; (or two squirts from bottle)
1/2 TBL dill; (or size of a nickle in your palm)
dash of black pepper
1/2 TBL dried minced onion
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
3 TBL Canola Oil
2 TBL butter
- Place your Panko in a shallow dish
- Mix all other ingredients for the cakes in a bowl with your hands until they will form a patty. If they are too mushy add a few more crushed crackers, too dry a little more lime juice.
- Place the patties in the panko and coat both sides.
- Get oil and the butter hot in pan (turn down slightly when you put in the patties because you don’t want them to burn before they cook)
- After they have cooked on one side take your spatula and carefully lift up one side to see if they are brown underneath, if they are, then flip em’. Cook till both sides are golden brown.