OM!!! Another yummalicious Breakfast to try!!
3 med. size croissants…
2 T. butter, melted
6 slices bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
5 large eggs
1/2 C. milk
pinch of salt and pepper
4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
dried chives or fresh if you happen to have them
- Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take each croissant and tear it into bite size pieces and place in the bottom of the pan.
- Drizzle the butter over the croissants. Top with 1/2 of the cheese then the chopped bacon.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the casserole and using the back of a spoon mash around the top to make sure the croissants absorb some of the liquid.
- Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle some chives over the top.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.