Stuffed peppers is one of the best side dishes I’ve ever had. Especially when it’s stuffed with rice, meat and cheese! Check out this amazing recipe.
4 green bell peppers.
1 lb of ground beef.
½ cup of cheddar cheese.
32 oz spaghetti sauce.
2 cups of cooked rice.
1 tsp of salt.
¼ cup of onion.
- First, clean the green peppers, cut off the tops and clean out the seeds and white membrane.
- Mix the meat, rice, onion, salt, pepper and cheese in a bowl until well combined then stuff the peppers with the mixture.
- Arrange the stuffed peppers in the crockpot and pour the spaghetti sauce over the peppers.
- Cook for 6 to 7 hours on low, I add some cheese on top just before it’s done.
- Bonne Appétit!
- Easy, peasy and cheesy! You won’t believe how good this tastes. The spaghetti sauce makes it even perfect. Give it a shot, I’m sure you will like it.