CrockPot Granola with Coconut Oil. An easier way to make this healthy gluten-free snack in a slow cooker instead of the oven.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 3 hrs
Total Time: 3 hrs 5 mins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In your slow-cooker, add all ingredients and stir together.
- Cook on low for 2.5-3 hours or until browned, stirring occassionally to prevent burning.
- Spread out granola onto a baking sheet to cool before eating.
Optional add-ins include dried fruit, nuts, seeds, shredded coconut and other spices. Depending on the size of your crockpot, you might want to double or triple the recipe.