5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
Packet Hidden Valley Buttermilk Recipe Ranch Dry Seasoning
3 cups Penne Pasta (uncooked)
1½ cups mild cheddar cheese
1 cup bacon pieces (I used Oscar Mayer)
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- Cut the meat off your Rotisserie chicken and shred – you should use about 5 cups of shredded chicken.
- In your four quart crock pot combine your shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, water and Velveeta.
- Replace the lid and cook for three hours on high.
- Remove the crock pot lid from the chicken mixture and add the noodles. Make sure the noodles are covered all the way and place the lid back on the crockpot for 20 more minutes.
- Give it a good stir and place the lid back on for ten minutes.
- Give it another good stir and top with the cheese, and lastly the bacon pieces.
- Replace the lid and let the cheese melt for about 5 minutes.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy!