4 chicken breasts (or 2 butterflies cut in half)
1 packet Buttermilk Recipe Ranch Dressing Mix
8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
Scallions/green onions (about a handful – optional)
- In a large crockpot layer the chicken breasts.
- Next, place your cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the Hidden Valley ranch seasoning packet.
- Cook on low for six hours.
- Shred chicken mixture with hand mixer or two forks.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, then the bacon.
- Replace the crock pot lid for about 15 more minutes or just until the cheese is melted and sprinkle with scallions.
- Serve on hamburger buns – ENJOY!