Crockpot chicken and gravy is a simple comfort food favorite in our house! Toss everything into your slow cooker and walk away. The gravy makes itself in the slow cooker and the chicken turns out so juicy and tender.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 4 hrs
Total Time 4 hrs 5 mins
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10.5 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet chicken gravy mix
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup parsley minced
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 24 ounces each Bob Evan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Add the chicken to a 5 quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, gravy mix, and garlic.
- Spread the cream soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- When the chicken is cooked through, shred the meat with two forks. Stir the meat into the gravy mixture.
- Add the parsley, pepper, and salt to the slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Heat Bob Evan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Spoon chicken and gravy over mashed potatoes and serve immediately.