Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
1/4 lb bacon, cooked but tender and then diced
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
4 medium potatoes, sliced medium
1 bag(s) shredded cheddar cheese
1 stalk(s) green onion, sliced in rounds butter, to dot
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper
- Line crockpot with foil, then layer half each of the bacon, onions and potatoes in the crockpot.
- Season potato mixture with 1/2 of garlic and onion powders, then season to taste with salt and pepper and dot with 1/2 the butter.
- Repeat vegetable layer and seasonings – then dot with remaining butter.
- Cover with foil and cook on low for 4 1/2 hrs.
- 5Top with cheese, re-cover with foil and cook for an additional 20 mins .