Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 4 hrs
- 1lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 16oz bag stir fry vegetables (or use your choice of fresh)
- 1 15oz can light coconut milk
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken, and place inside crock pot.
- Cover with onion slices.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, sugar, curry paste, and pour over the chicken and onions.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- During the last 30-45 min of cooking, add in the vegetables. Then , in a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 tbsp water and add into crock pot with the vegetables. Cook until vegetables are heated through and curry sauce thickens.