1 Pound of Ground Beef
1 small diced onion
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups of Shredded Cheese
1 Package of Tater Tot’s (I get the seasoned Tot’s)
- I cook my burger and onion in the skillet before I put it in the Crock pot, but I know others who put it in raw and let it cook there.
- Grease the bottom of the Crock pot and layer in your Tater Tot’s
- Mix together the Burger, Cream of Mushroom, Milk and Cheese and pour over top of the Tater Tot’s.
- I toss about a cup of cheese on top of the Hamburger mixture.
- Cook on low for about 2-3 hours.
- If you want to make this with a little more kick, adding a can of Rotel into the hamburger mix is really delicious too!
- Easy to make and delicious to eat! Enjoy!