4 pork chops, boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix
1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup water
1 tsp garlic salt
½ tsp pepper
3 potatoes, peeled, cubed (Costco® size taters)
½ stick of butter
¾ cup evaporated milk
4 oz cream cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small crock pot, add onions, pork chops then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle soup mix over pork chops.
- Next add cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6 hours or until meat is fall off the fork tender.
- In a medium sauce pan, add potatoes, cover with water.
- Cook potatoes until soft.
- Drain water and put potatoes back in pan.
- Add butter, evaporated milk, and cream cheese.
- Mash potatoes to desired creaminess.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve potatoes topped with pork.