Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken made in the slow cooker is the perfect weeknight dinner!
1 Tbsp olive oil
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
2 15 oz jars Alfredo sauce
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 6 oz bag baby spinach
1 cup mushrooms optional
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook 3-5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place in the crockpot.
- Top with Alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Mix.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Add in baby spinach & mushrooms, and cook additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.