Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 7 hrs
Total Time: 7 hrs 20 mins
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth.Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.