2 chicken breasts, still frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
- Put the chicken in the crock pot.
- Top with the tomatoes, corn, the drained and rinsed beans, ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders, stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice to blend in the cheese.
- Shred the chicken into large pieces and serve over rice.
- Can also serve in tortillas or taco shells.
- Serves 4
(This would also make an excellent dip!)