1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 pounds ground pork
6 medium potatoes, cut into small cubes
1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes w. Green chilis (or homemade stewed tomatoes)
¼ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Brown sausage, add salt and pepper to taste, and drain
- Layer potatoes on bottom of the crock pot, add chopped onion and garlic.
- Add sausage, beans, and tomatoes
- Pour water in crock
- Cover and Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in last 15 minutes, cover crock, and serve after cheese melted