My son is into queso dip. I wanted to try a quick and easy version of chili cheese dip. It was super easy to make. It can easily be changed up to be as hot as you like too. Here’s how I made it.
1x 15oz can Hormel Chili No Beans
16 oz Velveeta Cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
chili powder (optional, in case you like more heat)
cayenne pepper (optional, in case you like more heat)
- Spray inside of crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes.
- Pour chili into crock.
- Add both cheeses into crock with the chili and stir well.
- Cook for one hour on high.
- Serve with your favorite chips, or over hot dogs.