1 pound of chicken – filleted
1 Jar of Bertolli Sauce
1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup of bread crumbs
tablespoon of butter
½ teaspoon of garlic salt
- Place chicken in the crock pot (chicken can be frozen). Pour the Bertolli sauce on top and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Once cooked through. Stir the sauce and top the chicken with the cheese.
- Meanwhile in a skillet melt butter and add in the garlic salt and the breadcrumbs.
- Cook until the breadcrumbs brown and become crisp.
- Serve chicken and sauce on your favorite pasta and top with the breadcrumbs. ENJOY!