Line the crockpot (4 – 5 qt.)with parchment paper.
(I cut out a circle using the lid as a guide for the
bottom, then using a long piece to place around the sides.)
Then spray the paper with cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in bowl.
- Separate biscuits and dip into the melted butter, then into brown sugar mixture, coating both sides.
- Place in crockpot. (Standing them more on the edge allows them to overlap and fit into the crockpot).
- Place a paper towel over the top before placing lid on (this keeps the moisture from falling onto the rolls).
- Cook on high for 1 – 1/2 hours. Check after an hour to see how close they are to being done.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then place on plate and drizzle with frosting or glaze.
1/4 c. melted butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tb. milk
2 c. powdered sugar
Mix well until smooth. Add more milk if needed for desired consistency.