This recipe for Slow Cooker Bananas Foster is an easy way to have everyone’s favorite classic New Orleans dessert.
Cook Time: 1hr 10 mins
1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
6 fresh bananas, cut into 1 inch slices
1⁄4 cup rum
Vanilla ice cream
- Melt margarine in slow cooker by turning cooker on Low.
- It will take about 10 minutes.
- Mix in brown sugar when margarine or butter is melted.
- Gently stir in fresh bananas and rum.
- Cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream and serve.