2 lbs. Chicken Breast, boneless
6-8 Bacon strips
1/2 Barbecue Sauce of your choice
2 Granny Smith Apples
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tbsp Cornstarch and 2 tbsp Water (optional)
- Combine barbecue sauce, grated apple and lemon juice in a small bowl; mix well.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. Place chicken breasts in base of crock pot
- Pour barbecue sauce mixture over top of chicken, along with a couple apple slices (optional)
- Cover; cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot.
OPTIONAL – Skim fat from sauce. Pour sauce into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water; whisk until blended. Add cornstarch mixture to sauce; stir until thickened. Serve sauce with chicken.