4 Tyson chicken breasts
1 stick Land O Lakes butter
1 C. Gold Medal flour
1 Tbs. Lawry’s season salt
Enough Hiland buttermilk to cover chicken in bowl
SOAK chicken IN buttermilk 25 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray large baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- Put butter in dish and place in hot oven to melt.
- Put salt and flour into a gallon size bag and shake to combine.
- Take out one piece of chicken at a time from buttermilk and shake off excess then put into bag and shake to coat well.
- Then place into butter in baking dish.
- Repeat with other pieces.
- Bake 25 minutes then turn over and bake 30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is browned.