FOR THE CRUST
4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
FOR THE FILLING
2 large egg yolks
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C degrees.
- Brush a square baking dish with melted butter.
- Crush graham crackers
- Then add in sugar and butter and blend to mix.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cool crust, 30 minutes.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
*In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk.
*Add lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
*Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
*Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
*Cool in pan on rack.
*Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with whipped cream.