This low calorie, low carb, high protein recipe is all the rage
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 16 oz shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat heat in a large skillet. Add in onions and saute until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add in chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, while breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and add in the cabbage. Cook until wilted and mostly tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Return the cooked chicken to the pan. Stir in sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha. Season with salt and pepper and more sriracha as desired.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value