This classic egg salad recipe can be enjoyed for breakfast on toast, or for lunch in a wrap, over salad or in a sandwich. Sometimes I just eat it with a spoon right out of the container!
Total Time:25 minutes
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika, for garnish
- chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to eat.