1 stick butter
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1 can cherry pie filling
- Bring the water, butter and vanilla to a boil. Add flour.
- Stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball. Remove and cool.
- Beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. LET COOL.
- Slice in half and fill with mascarpone whipped cream and canned cherry pie filling.
Mascarpone Whipped Cream
1½ cups heavy cream
4 ounces mascarpone cheese
2-3 T. sugar (taste for how much sweetness you like!)
- Beat cream and cheese to soft peaks.
- Add sugar.