This Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie is so decadent that’s it’s almost like having dessert
Prep Time 5 mins
Yields 1 large or 2 small servings
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Place the oatmeal in a blender. Cover and process until the oatmeal resembles flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until fully combined.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into serving glasses.
- Serve immediately.