Peanut butter and two kinds of chocolate chips make these moist and delicious bars irresistible. Made in one bowl and baked to perfection, this dessert will have you swooning!
Yield 15 bars
6 tablespoons butter
6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line glass 9×13 dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place butter and peanut butter in a large bowl and melt together in the microwave. Stir in brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add in egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until lighter in color.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Scrape the sides of the bowl and the bottom really well to ensure a smooth, well-stirred batter.
- Hand stirs the chocolate chips into the batter and press into prepared pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until the center is mostly cooked.
- Cool 15 minutes before cutting into bars and serving.