Cook Time: 40 minutes
2 (15 oz.) cans chili with beans
8 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 (10 oz.) cans refrigerated country biscuits, quartered
1 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch with non-stick spray.
- Pour chili and beans into your greased baking dish and stir in hot dogs and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Place butter in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley and red pepper, flakes if using.
- Place quartered biscuits in a large bowl, then pour melted butter over the top. Toss until evenly coated.
- Top chili hot dog mixture with buttered biscuits and remaining cheddar cheese, then place in oven.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until biscuits are puffed up and golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.