2 10 3/4oz cans of cream of chicken
1 10oz can of dice tomatoes and green chilies
12 6in corn tortillas
3 cups of cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the 3 cans and mix them up, then set aside
- Chop up the tortillas into bite sized pieces.
- Layer 1/3 of the tortillas onto the bottom of a 3 quart pan
- Place half of the chicken on top of the tortillas
- Then spoon 1/2 the soup mixture on top of the chicken
- Repeat layers and top with the rest of the tortilla strips.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes until the cheese melts