1-½ lb. boneless chicken breasts,
cut into bite-size pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
½ C sour cream
1 T dried minced onion (optional)
1 t garlic powder
1 t salt
½ t pepper
- Combine the above in a large bowl.
- Spray a 9×13 pan and speed the chicken mixture evenly on the bottom.
Stove Top Stuffing Mix (chicken flavor)
1-½ C boiling water water
¼ c butter
- In a separate bowl combine the butter and water.
- Microwave until it just comes to a boil and the butter melts.
- Stir in the stuffing mix, remove from heat and stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Spread the stuffing over the top of the chicken to cover.
- Bake @400º for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked. 6 servings