This Chicken Scallopini is a delicious dish of crusted chicken over
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 thin chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 1 tbsp oil for sautéing
- 2 tbsp butter for sautéing
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or Panko
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb. linguini pasta cooked
- parsley for garnish
Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or white wine)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup butter
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat about 1 TB of oil and 2 T. butter in a large skillet.
- Coat chicken in breadcrumbs and saute in your skillet, turning until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
- In a medium pan, heat lemon juice and chicken broth on medium heat. Bring to boil.
- Reduce to low-medium heat. Add cream and simmer until mixture thickens. Slowly add your butter until incorporated.
Add pasta to lemon butter sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cut chicken over pasta. Garnish with parsley and serve.