2 tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup frozen mixed veggies
1/2 cup cream of chicken condensed soup
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the veggies, chicken soup, cooked chicken, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese, until well combined.
- Unroll one can of crescent roll dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Keep it shaped as one rectangle, sealing any of the perforations in the dough. Unroll the remaining tube of dough and place the triangles along along the two long sides of the rectangles, with the pointed ends toward the sides of the pan.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly onto the middle rectangle of dough and fold the triangles of dough over the mixture, alternating corners of the dough through the middle to form a braid.
- Seal any perforations in the dough. Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!