4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
8 oz. Rotini pasta
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt/Pepper to taste
1 jar Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw at this point), and Ranch mix. Shake around in bag until chicken is evenly coated.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce to the pasta. Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo and place pan in oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve!! Enjoy!!