Broccoli is a very important vegetable, unfortunately we don’t have as often as we should. That’s why I try to my best to insert it in some dishes like this one!
3 cups of cubed chicken.
16 oz (1 lb) bag of frozen broccoli.
1 med onion diced (about 1 cup).
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
1 tsp of garlic powder.
1 cube of chicken bouillon (or 1 tsp of bouillon powder).
½ cup of water (optional).
1 tbsp of olive oil.
¼ tsp of pepper.
¼ cup of sour cream.
1 cup of ricotta.
- In a medium frying pan, place the broccoli, onion, chicken bouillon, water, olive oil and pepper. And cook covered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Mix together the chicken chunks, garlic powder, sour cream and ricotta cheese in a medium bowl.
10 minutes of cooking the veggies add the broccoli mix into the bowl with the chicken and stir to blend.
- Mix in ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Grease a 9×13 casserole pan and transfer the mixture to it. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Serve warm! Voila