Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. These jumbo shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread.
- Jumbo Shells Pasta about 20 shells
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 jar 16oz Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, minus one minute. Rinse with cool water & drain.
- Lightly coat baking dish with olive oil.
- Spread spaghetti sauce evenly in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into cooked pasta shells and arrange into baking dish, filling side up.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is hot.