These Chewy Sultana Squares are so satisfying because they’re packed with juicy sultanas. They’re delicious as a snack or a quick breakfast treat!
- 375g of sultanas
- 400g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ cups of self-raising flour
- Line a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Combined all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin and spread out as evenly as possible (mixture is quite sticky).
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown (you can also test it with a cake tester (or toothpick) and make sure it comes out clean).
- Allow to cool in tin before slicing.