1 sheet Puff Pastry dough, thawed
8 ounces soft cream cheese
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup sugar
1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pastry to 12×9″ rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise and cut each half in thirds.
- With a small knife, score a border ½ inch around the edge of each rectangle.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Divide it among the 6 danishes and spread. Keep it inside the scored area.
- Place 6 cherries in the middle of each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar if desired.