Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3+ hours
1 (32 oz.) bag frozen diced potatoes
1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup cheddar jack cheese, grated
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar and jack cheeses together until combined.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then pour mixture over potatoes in slow cooker.
- Stir everything together until combined, then cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve hot!