Cook Time: 4 hrs
1 (25-30 oz.) package ravioli, filling of your choice
1 (45 oz.) jar tomato sauce
1 pound ground beef
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
4 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
fresh basil, optional
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned all over and no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Season beef generously with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes (if using), and salt and pepper, then stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce on the bottom of slow cooker, then top with 1 layer of ravioli. Sprinkle cheese over uncooked pasta and top with more layers of sauce, pasta and cheese, ending with a final layer of cheese.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once pasta is cooked through and cheese is melted, scoop lasagna into bowls, top with fresh basil and enjoy!