Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.
1.25 lbs boneless chicken breast
1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken with ranch dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses together. Top chicken with mixed cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- To crisp up your cheese, put chicken under broiler for just a few minutes before serving