1lb chicken breast
1/2 pkg Velveeta Cheese
1 pkg steam fresh broccoli
1 pkg spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup milk
- Cook the broccoli in the microwave.
- Cook the spaghetti to whatever doneness you prefer.(I cooked to al dente).
- Cut chicken into cubes, whatever size you like. Brown them until the juices run clear. When the chicken is fully
- cooked, add the milk, and add the Velveeta (I cut into chunks to melt easier)
- Once that is all melted, put the noodles in a 9×13 pan, add steamed broccoli, pour cheesy chicken goodness over the
- top of that. I added shredded cheese to the top but you don’t have to!
- Bake at 425 for 25 mins.
- You can add more milk if you want it creamier. Add different veggies if you don’t like broccoli.