1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
0.5 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits (I used Hormel brand)
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups grated colby cheese
1 1/2 cups grated monterey jack pepper cheese
3/4 cup milk
salt and peppe
- Grease the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer 1/2 the tater tots on the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots.
- Top cheese with the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese.
- Sprinkle with another 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- Add remainder of the tater tots.
- Top with final 1/3 of the cheese.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Set crock pot to high and cook 3-4 hours.