1/2 cup VH Butter Chicken Sauce
1/3 cup plain yogurt (we used Greek)
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 prepared thin crust pizza crust or Naan Bread
1 cup pizza cheese, shredded and divided
1/2 cup spinach, fresh
1/4 cup red onion, sliced
24 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Stir together VH Butter Chicken Sauce, yogurt, garlic and salt.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of the yogurt sauce with chicken pieces. Set aside remaining sauce. Cover and marinate chicken for 15 minutes.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add marinated chicken pieces; stir-fry until no longer pink inside; about 5 minutes.
- Spread reserved yogurt sauce over pizza crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Layer the spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes (cut side up), and cooked chicken. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake directly on the oven rack for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting into slices.