8 oz. Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 dry ranch packet
8 oz. 1/3 less fat original cream cheese
1 c reduced fat (2%) shredded cheese
6-8 large tortillas
- Add chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch packet to slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours (cook time will vary with different slow cooker models).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker onto plate. Shred using two forks. Set chicken aside.
- Whisk cream cheese into buffalo sauce that is in the slow cooker. Once it is completely melted and mixed well, add chicken back into sauce.
- Turn off slow cooker. Put buffalo chicken mixture into a dish to chill in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
- Once chicken mixture is chilled (I zapped mine in my food buffalo chicken roll ups 2processer a few times to make it easier to spread before adding the cheese), stir in shredded cheese to buffalo chicken mixture.
- Lay tortillas out flat on counter. Spoon buffalo chicken mixture onto tortilla and spread into an even layer.
- Beginning at one end, roll up tortilla. Slice into bite-sized pieces. Repeat process until all of the buffalo chicken mixture is gone (I used 7 tortillas).
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Yields about 42 roll ups (will vary depending on how much chicken mixture you put in each tortilla and how big you cut your roll ups)